Pages

Feb 8, 2005

My Latest Venture

Real Tex-Mex in Kuala Lumpur. There is only one place, and it is right in the middle of the "golden triangle" downtown in Kuala Lumpur just behind the Beach Club.

Im both tired and depressed at the same time. This is not my first time doing business with the typical Malay businessman who believes in perspective over substance. In any event, we have a outdoor concept "hawker style" restaurant that is open 24 hours a day and Im doing my best. It is tough getting people trained and getting things running smoothly.

Im now just hoping for the best and have been extreemely pleased with the response I have got from a few items introduced. Chile Con Carne (my own recipe) , Chile Cheese Dogs, Burgers and Chile Cheese Fries (biggest surprise seller). BBQ Chicken sandwiches (I make my own BBQ sauce as well).

Im trying to think of some more Texas and/or Mexican themed items to place on the menu that the locals might like. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
.