Pages

May 27, 2005

America's Endless Orgy of Political Correctness

"Mr. Chairman, before I begin my actual testimony, I want to speak directly to Nazis in America and throughout the world. Disrespect for the book "Mein Kampf" is not now, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be, tolerated by the United States. We honor the sacred books of all the world's great ideologies and religions. Disrespect for the book "Mein Kampf" is abhorrent to us all."

"Mr. Chairman, before I begin my actual testimony, I want to speak directly to Communists in America and throughout the world. Disrespect for the book "Das Kapital" is not now, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be, tolerated by the United States. We honor the sacred books of all the world's great ideologies and religions. Disrespect for the book "Das Kapital" is abhorrent to us all."

"Mr. Chairman, before I begin my actual testimony, I want to speak directly to Communist Chinese in America and throughout the world. Disrespect for Chairman Mao's Little Red Book is not now, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be, tolerated by the United States. We honor the sacred books of all the world's great ideologies and religions. Disrespect for Chairman Mao's Little Red Book is abhorrent to us all."

"Mr. Chairman, before I begin my actual testimony, I want to speak directly to Kanamits in America and throughout the universe. Disrespect for the sacred book "How to Serve Man" is not now, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be, tolerated by the United States. We honor the sacred books of all the universe's great ideologies and religions. Disrespect for the sacred book "How to Serve Man" is abhorrent to us all."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
.