I have been tagged by Dymphna of the Gates of Vienna. And here are the rules.
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
pffft.... like Michelle Malkin or any of the other famous bloggers below would bother responding to an email... I agree with Dymphna that Technorati works fine.
Anyway here are 8 random facts about myself:
- I grew up in Houston, Texas and have now lived and worked overseas in Southeast Asia for the last twenty years.
- I once paid US20 for a jar of Pace Picante Sauce - "Medium" if you were wondering
- After many years of working the freight forwarding business - I woke up one day and realized I hated my job - unfortunately I was overseas at the time
- I'm soon going to be opening Malaysia's and as far as I know Southeast Asia's first REAL Mexican and Tex-Mex restaurant and I still need help sourcing some decor items and stuff from the States. *hint*
- I've speak fairly fluent Indonesian and Malay
- I've actually met face to face and had dinner with members of Al Qaeda before and after 911
- I'm often deeply frustrated at America's overall naiveté concerning many of the issues we face overseas
- I'd like to one day write a book on my experiences overseas and am still looking for a talented ghost-writer to help out
- I like cheese and the cheese from Australia sucks
And now for the most difficult part, the tagging of eight other people ~ here are some blogs or sites that I visit on a regular basis
Belmont Club - (I'm still a big fan even though he banished me from his exclusive blogroll)
Cinnamon Stillwell - (Conservative in the Middle of a Hippie Drum Ring)
Iowahawk - (He doesn't realize what a big fan I am)
Dr. Sanity - (Conservative Female Rocket Scientist ILTF)
Conservative Beach Girl - (Photos Please)
Mark Steyn - (I can think of a thousand reasons to tag him and they are all right on the tip of my tongue)
Sinocidal - (One of the few bloggers I met - Super Funny American Conservative in China)
Blogs of War - (My Diet Dr. Pepper Supply is running low)