Pages

Dec 18, 2004

I have been asked to offer some insight onto the local scene as far as nightlife and such. So here goes.

Last night was out again, first in Bangsar at House Frankfurt and then onto Passion in Kuala Lumpur. The three main areas would be Ampang, Bangsar and Kuala Lumpur (city centre). Normally we don't like to drive from one area to another late at night due to police roadblocks and such, but I made the exception last night.

House Frankfurt is a small German restaurant and pub located in Bangsar - It is run by a German man named Peter Karl. House Frankfurt has wonderful German food and it is a nice cozy atmosphere to relax and have a cool drink and meet fellow expatriates.

Passion is located near Bukit Bintang in Kuala Lumpur and is about a 20 minute drive from Bangsar. It's not exactly my kind of music considering my age, but I can still get into it I suppose. I have been told it is "club music ", Im not sure how that differs from other types of contemporary music but it is not so bad like that "techno" music at least. The crowd is mostly young 25-35ish local yuppies with lot of pretty women.

Anyway, I have a meeting to get to and now is already 4:22pm - Hope to post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
.