Pages

Feb 7, 2008

Helicopter Charters in Paradise

I often get emails asking what life is like over here as an expatriate and among other things why I never post any photos. Well hopefully things are going to change this year as soon as I can afford to get myself one of those new digital cameras. And one that note, did you know there are over 300 posts here at "An American Expat in Southeast Asia"? Surely you haven't read them all. Ever wondered what you missed? Just below the "donate button" (remember every little bit counts) you will find the new Google search button that enables you to search the complete site. Trust me it's the best thing since sliced bread.

A good American friend of mine Cliff who shares my affection for fine Tex-Mex cuisine (I cook it, he eats it.) sent me this video a while back. Cliff is an ex-marine helicopter pilot who now lives over here and operates his own small helicopter charter service. For me, when I'm not working my virtual street corner here in the blogosphere (remember your donations help keep Lao off the street), I'm cooking Tex-Mex and when we're not scratching our heads trying to understand America's suicidal fascination with Obama or drinking tequila, this is what my friend Cliff does for a living. Enjoy the video!






4 comments:

  1. That was excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which part of Southeast Asia are you in? Kuala Lumpur?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you care to introduce yourself first? or shall we just refer to you as "Mr. Anon".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I could detect a certain Down Under lilt in the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
.